SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
The Wormald Security service team can ensure your security system is kept up to date and working as intended. During our service and maintenance inspections we will test the operation of all your devices, check performance levels and system loads then make adjustments and/or recommendations as required.
Wormald Security can offer you a tailored system maintenance plan to ensure your system upkeep suits your specific needs and risk profile.
Physical maintenance inspection plans
- Gold – Comprehensive maintenance – Is the gold class level of maintenance
- Silver – Preventative maintenance – Recommended minimum level (access, intruder & mechanical)
- Silver – Proactive monitoring – Recommended minimum level for IP CCTV
- Bronze – Reactive service plans
I.T Asset lifecycle and maintenance plans
- Gold – I.T asset lifecycle planning – cost planning
- Silver – Software maintenance agreements – supply and install
- Silver – Software and support only agreements – install and managed by your I.T staff
- Bronze – reactive service plans
Wormald security highly recommends a silver level plan for piece of mind.
Benefits of service plans include:
- Compliance with regulations, insurance and policies such as Australian AS 2201.1 Standard.
- Maintain costs the total cost of ownership
- Risk mitigation
- Physical security breach
- Access control failure
- Loss of evidence CCTV
- Cyber risk, passwords, networks, system updates